Hi everyone! If you are a new visitor, please read here first: In Defense of Elizabeth Lambert

It's a detailed article, not a soundbyte. But if you really take the time to read it you might find that your whole opinion changes. Cheers!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gallery!

Hey folks, I know you've been waiting in anticipation of the gallery, and I hope this won't disappoint.  These are just some graphics I've created to support Elizabeth, or photos I have edited a little bit.  Most of the photos come from golobos.com.  There are more photos of Elizabeth there, and you can order high quality prints from them, which I highly reccomend.  Go here to look through their photos and order prints!  (Who doesn't need a framed photo of Elizabeth on their wall?  There should be one in every home in America!)  :)

Here's a wallpaper I made, showing what a beautiful girl this is that everyone has been hating on:




(click for full size)




Here are some pictures showcasing Elizabeth's fierce side:

 
(click for full size)


 
(click for full size)






(click for full size)




 (click for full size)



Two graphics that I made for people to front in support of Elizabeth:

 
(click for full size)


 
(lighten up, folks!)


And this is the picture of Elizabeth that was featured in the New York Times.  Clicking it will take you to that article:





That's it for now!  If you have photos of Elizabeth that you would like to share, or fan graphics of your own, please send them to me and I will post them here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment